Hello from Los Angeles!

LAsculptor

Non-member
Hello Boston Reefers! I am new to the world of salt water aquariums, and have had mine set up for a couple of months now. I have been scuba diving since about 1968, and have always been fascinated by the ocean and it's awesome creatures. I have wanted a salt water aquarium my whole life, and finally decided to take the plunge with an 80 gallon tank. There is so much to learn, and I hope to become an expert on the subject as the years go by. I certainly appreciate any advice that you pros can offer. I am a former resident of Boston, and went to high school and college in Massachusetts. I moved to Los Angeles in 1989 and have been working as a sculptor of modern metal art since then. I look forward to getting to know many of you, and to share the joy of this fantastic hobby.
CHEERS!
Bruce Gray

welcome to BRS!
My only real question is are you a laker or a do you go green?

Just playing I used to live in cail for a bit I dont blame you for going to the west coast if I could I would!

O yeah! I almost forgot we love picture's ..

WelcomeBRS2.gif

Thanks!

Thank you all for welcoming me to the site. I will make sure to put up some aquarium photos soon. In the meantime here is one of my shark tables. It is in a lawyers office, along with my angry dog table.

Attachments

• SharkBlue.jpg
    SharkBlue.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 200
Hi Bruce! I looked up images of some of your other work and I love the guitar! The shark is awesome too. Welcome to the club -- look forward to seeing your tank.

So, I'm wicked new at this stuff, but I got this pissah new sea apple thing today that is just awesome looking. My porcupine puffer who wouldn't eat for the first 3 weeks or so has gotten the taste for shrimp now. Today he chowed a coupla shrimp right out of my fingers. So cool! I would like to name him, but isn't that the kiss of death for fish?

Back