Hello from Tewksbury

tomf

Non-member
Hello Boston Reefers,

Just found the forum. I have a 120 gallon tank with sump.

Tank has:

80 lbs LR (Marco)
80 lbs LS

Pair Banggai Cardinals
Pair of Redline Fairy Wrasse
Trio of Sunset Anthias
Asst. snails

Hammer coral
Torch coral
Zoanthids

Pair osc clowns in QT

Eheim pump
ASM Skimmer
GFO & Carbon reactors
Apex controller
2x 120 wt. VHO LED fixtures

Cheers,

Tom

Welcome Tom!

Hope you find what we have here informative and useful. You should swing by a meeting and see what that's all about as well!

Cheers, happy new year!
Jordan

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Hello Aquaman,

I think I saw a link from reefcentral to this site. Typically I go to Jay's in Salem, NH. My wive has a freshwater tank so I've also been to Tropic Isle in Framingham. Kind of hit or miss with advice from them.

I've had good experience with Divers Den.

Cheers,

Tom

Welcome Tom I am also new here this site and people have a ton of knowledge. My wife gave me an apex for xmas have it all setup and running. Im going to try and program it soon....

Welcome to the BRS!! Our next meeting is in Newburyport on the 29th of January. Great time to meet new folks in the hobby and have some fun!!!

Hello Aquaman,

I think I saw a link from reefcentral to this site. Typically I go to Jay's in Salem, NH. My wive has a freshwater tank so I've also been to Tropic Isle in Framingham. Kind of hit or miss with advice from them.

I've had good experience with Divers Den.

Cheers,

Tom

good to hear!!RC is a big community...It's actually where our club forum was conceived!! (man it doesn't seem it was that long ago....But it's almost been a decade!!!)

Great to have ya here!!
B

Welcome to the club Tom.

Nice to see another Tewksburian on here...lol

If you ever need anything let me know...I am right on Shawsheen St.

HAHA Nice another Tewksburian im right on Main St i never knew we had so many right next door :)

Back