Hello...I'm new here and I'm LOVING this site!

j67345

Non-member
Hey all, my name is Josh...live in northern CT on the MA border & recently started up a 14gal Biocube (picked it up on clearance at Petco for $119...I think they mis-marked it!) with mostly softies. Jokersplayground gave me a jump start when he traded some great frags for a Nanocube I had. So far, I've got a couple different kinds of zoas & palys, star polyps, zenia?, a ricordia, couple tyree toadstools, a small frag of holywood stunner, some cool green leather fingery coral & I another piece that I think it's a kenya tree. I've got some funky types of plating coraline (that's what people thought it looked like) that started growing all over my tank, too.

I've done all sorts of fresh & salt fish tanks, but this is pretty much my first true shot at a reef, and I've been fortunate so far...I don't really know a whole lot about what I'm doing yet!

I think my next step is that I DEFINITELY need to get a better cleanup crew....and I'd love to get some colorful corals (I love how my tank looks, but I'd love it a lot more with some cool colors).

I've been lurking around for a couple months & joined as a member after getting a chance to see how helpful everyone on the site is. Looking forward to what I'm going to learn from everyone & seeing people's setups & find some cool frags to keep my tank going!

Figured I'd throw a pic on here...couldn't really get a good one with my phone, but thought I'd just throw it up anyway!

I do have some equipment that I'd love to sell or trade for frags if anyone is looking for anything.

tank.jpg

Back