Hello,just signed on

stingythingy45

BRS Member
I live just south of Worcester.I've been a lurker on this site for at least 3 months and finaly got up the courage to sign on.:rolleyes:
I've only been into this hobby for about 4 months,and yes,i'm already addicted.:p
I'm not much for words,but you will see me post questions...ect from time to time.Again,hello to all the fellow reefers here.And thanks for letting me be part of your family here.:D

Welcome! Don't worry - we were all Newbies at one point. There's a lot of info that can be found in the posts and useful threads at the top of each forum to help steer you in the right direction, and answer a lot of your questions.

Also, you should try to make it to our next meeting - it will be pretty close to where you live this month (Framingham). You'll get to meet a lot of friendly people who will make you feel right at home.

So what do you have for a tank? Corals? Fish? We like to see pictures, too! :)

20L(fowlr)
65 W. Current USA 50/50
CPR 2 Reef Ready Skimmer
Hagen Aquaclear 50 filter
Koralea #1 powerhead
20 lbs. of crushed coral(soon to be replaced)
16 lbs. LR

Critters
2 Damsels(I didn't cycle with)Used cocktail shrimp
2 Blue legged crabs
1 peppermint shrimp
1 zebra snail

But unfortunatly I had to break it down and move everything into 10 gallon.
I started with a cheap salt mix that seemed to be killing snails and then later crabs.I've read Bob Fenner's book and have read extensively online.I spent a lot of time on nano-reef.com.

brsanime.gif

Welcome! Don't worry - we were all Newbies at one point. There's a lot of info that can be found in the posts and useful threads at the top of each forum to help steer you in the right direction, and answer a lot of your questions.

Also, you should try to make it to our next meeting - it will be pretty close to where you live this month (Framingham). You'll get to meet a lot of friendly people who will make you feel right at home.

So what do you have for a tank? Corals? Fish? We like to see pictures, too! :)

Well,it's a work in progress,but here's a picture.
Hope this works.It's the first time posting one.

Cool tank! My new 90 is in similar shape. water, sand, rock and a mushroom rock to see how my water is doing.

Welcome to the boards this is a great place to enjoy your hobby and meet great people. Have you been to any meetings?

Thanks susyq,
No,I haven't been to any meetings yet.I plan to attend sometime soon though as I've found myself checking onto these forums almost everyday.lol
There's some great people here,no doubt.
It's kind of like group therapy.

welcome! i'm a member over at nano-reef also. i dont visit there much anymore. way too many know-it-alls on that site. they all make ther hobby seem so complicated. this site is soooo much better. the people are way friendlier and its local.

Back