Hello

The cat's are keeping it quite. The diesel sound really come out after doing a cat delete. mmmmm cat delete..lol

There's an awesome video on youtube of an F350 crew cab racing a turbo mazda RX7 on a dragway. Very impressive for a diesel is all i'm gonna say....LOL

I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT:

Here's the video:

[video=youtube;ELJ-TqahoEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELJ-TqahoEo[/video]

Last edited:
Haven't watched the video yet but I'm guessing it's mad dog? Black crew cab with a cummins diesel? That's a sick race!

Oh yeah I know what that's like. I shouldn't complain because I use it to plow but eight now it's killing me. The 5.9 is the 460 right? That body style and interior has always been one of my favs!

5.9 is a 390...big block ......but a little smaller big block!!! :) this truck I got is a perfect plow truck though it has never had a plow mounted on it...short wheel base...easy to manuever in parking lots etc... 8 lug heavy duty suspension....really is a beast...The body style is pretty sweet....

5.9 is a 390...big block ......but a little smaller big block!!! :) this truck I got is a perfect plow truck though it has never had a plow mounted on it...short wheel base...easy to manuever in parking lots etc... 8 lug heavy duty suspension....really is a beast...The body style is pretty sweet....

Do you have any pics of your truck? Those look sweet.

Wow this is an official ford forum!!!! Lol how's Ur tank coming along?

Lol. Tank is great. Have a little more hair algae than I want but it's ok. I heard macroalgae will get rid of phosphates which is probably the main cause of it. I think I might get some for the tank to start. Then build a fuge... I got a hippo tang to munch on it for the time being....:)

i'll take a pic tommorow & load it!!

Looking forward to it! I dont' know if I could ever go back to a gas job. There is sooooo much power with deisels it's unreal. It's only a 3/4 ton but it'll still pretty much tow anything. The heaviest load I had was a JOhn Deere 110 tractor. That was cool. Towing skid steers is a breeze...lol.

Lawnmower blennys love algae!!!! I had one and kept my tank spotless.....
THEY ARE CHEAP TOO...LIKE 10-20 BUCKS.

Lawnmower blennys love algae!!!! I had one and kept my tank spotless.....
THEY ARE CHEAP TOO...LIKE 10-20 BUCKS.

I've heard good things about them. I haven't found any of those yet. The only pet store I have around here is Petco and they don't have much. Is the LR supposed to turn light brown on top? It's turning dark dark purple with some brown on top... didn't know if that was normal. The purple isn't coralline.

There's an awesome video on youtube of an F350 crew cab racing a turbo mazda RX7 on a dragway. Very impressive for a diesel is all i'm gonna say....LOL

I'll see if I can find it.

EDIT:

Here's the video:

[video=youtube;ELJ-TqahoEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELJ-TqahoEo[/video]

I love that video. I've watched that many times back in the day. That is Mad Dog and he does have a Cummins under the hood. Very very very VERY FAST!

Welcome to the Boston Reefers......start slowly and don't rush things. Ask questions and enjoy. There are a lot of people here with experience. Ask away and enjoy.
Tom
Oceanguy

Welcome to the Boston Reefers......start slowly and don't rush things. Ask questions and enjoy. There are a lot of people here with experience. Ask away and enjoy.
Tom
Oceanguy

Thank you. Trying to be patient. At the moment, I'm waiting to see what else grows on the rocks. I have some wired stuff on there...lol

Back