Hello

i got an older 97 f250 heavy duty!! super mint black body excellent grey interior with the f350 jump seat!! single cab..It's a beast...super high at stock height & just feels like you can drive right over a compact car & keep going!! It's got a 5.9...it's a beast on fuel too!!

Oh yeah I know what that's like. I shouldn't complain because I use it to plow but eight now it's killing me. The 5.9 is the 460 right? That body style and interior has always been one of my favs!

Welcome to the club...couldnt help reading about the little ford forum u got going on....i drive a 2001 ford excursion triton v10 ...does about 9 mpg...haha but i love it because of the space...my 120 tank stand and hood fit perfect inside....removing the seats ofcourse....but hey...i never have to shovel it out of the snow! this thing is a beast! fills up with $145.00 full tank! sucks! but hey makes life alot easier on heavy dutys....other than that i drive a l2006 acura rsx that gets me real good gas mileage.....

Welcome to the club...couldnt help reading about the little ford forum u got going on....i drive a 2001 ford excursion triton v10 ...does about 9 mpg...haha but i love it because of the space...my 120 tank stand and hood fit perfect inside....removing the seats ofcourse....but hey...i never have to shovel it out of the snow! this thing is a beast! fills up with $145.00 full tank! sucks! but hey makes life alot easier on heavy dutys....other than that i drive a l2006 acura rsx that gets me real good gas mileage.....

Thanks Mr.Rodrigo. Lol I guess I did kinda start a Ford forum. I like Excursions a lot. Especially when they're lifted. I hear ya on the 9 MPG's though. My buddy has the same truck and it just saucks it down like it's going out of style. I was just talking to a guy with an 08' Super Duty King Ranch Diesel and he was saying his truck fills up with $130. I couldn't believe it. His was chipped and everything too getting about 18 MPG but at the point 18 MPG's doesn't sound like a lot! :)

yea they are nice trucks....expensive and gas eaters....only rich ppl could afford them without feeling hurt about the money and gas it spends....lol.....u should build a ford fish tank...kinda what they did in the show "tanked animal planet" youtube it..its nice...

yea they are nice trucks....expensive and gas eaters....only rich ppl could afford them without feeling hurt about the money and gas it spends....lol.....u should build a ford fish tank...kinda what they did in the show "tanked animal planet" youtube it..its nice...

Yeah I want to see that show. I heard there was a sneak peek the other day. Can't wait for tomorrow night though. Looks like a great show!

some ford fans here i see...lol. I love the excursions, even better with the power stroke motor. Almost bought one last year, but I couldn't find a diesel for a decent price. Nothing against the V10, just love the little mods you can do to the diesel motors. I ended up getting an 04 Expedition with the 5.4L. Was getting an average of 11 mpg at the beginning, but after a Magnaflow cat back exhaust, injen air intake and an SCT tuner, I'm averaging 14-17 mpg. The add-ons have paid for themselves already and is now paying me..lol

Vic

Yea the diesels are nice but they are rare and expensive....I love the newer ones with the 2 tone interior... And lets not even talk about the f350 Harley davidson!!! The new one......even the old ones are sexy....but yea well mr ford625 once again welcome and hit us up when ever u need help with Ur tank or Ur ford!

Lol! Thanks guys! I actually did a little kidding to my diesel. When I bought it, it came with a Banks Monster Exhaust single outlet and I recently just put the Banks Bullet tuner in it. I didn't really do it for more power though. I did it for the MPG's cuz I drive the highway a lot now. I used to get 14.5 highway then 16.5 if I drive the same way. If I really baby it I can get 18 MPG's! But with the milage, I got a crap ton of power! I wouldn't suggest beating on it (may have done it once or twice) but take care of your vehicle. :)

some ford fans here i see...lol. I love the excursions, even better with the power stroke motor. Almost bought one last year, but I couldn't find a diesel for a decent price. Nothing against the V10, just love the little mods you can do to the diesel motors. I ended up getting an 04 Expedition with the 5.4L. Was getting an average of 11 mpg at the beginning, but after a Magnaflow cat back exhaust, injen air intake and an SCT tuner, I'm averaging 14-17 mpg. The add-ons have paid for themselves already and is now paying me..lol

Vic

I hear ya. I had an f150 I did some modding to but only did a throttle body spacer, diablosport flash tuner and a Gibson super truck exhaust. That truck moved!

I hear ya. I had an f150 I did some modding to but only did a throttle body spacer, diablosport flash tuner and a Gibson super truck exhaust. That truck moved!

Nice. Those few things really woke my tank. The expy's are dogs, even with the 5.4L. Now, i'm happy that it has the option to turn on all-wheel drive in the rain...lol SCT tuners seem to have the best results for an out of the box aggressive tune. The towing power now is a night and day difference. I will now buy a tuner for every truck I purchase in the future.

Nice. Those few things really woke my tank. The expy's are dogs, even with the 5.4L. Now, i'm happy that it has the option to turn on all-wheel drive in the rain...lol SCT tuners seem to have the best results for an out of the box aggressive tune. The towing power now is a night and day difference. I will now buy a tuner for every truck I purchase in the future.

I agree. Same here. My buddy just bought a blue 2011 f150 XLT. It has the 5.0 liter in it and I'm trying to get him to atleast get an exhaust on it. lol. The truck only has 200 miles on it :)

I agree. Same here. My buddy just bought a blue 2011 f150 XLT. It has the 5.0 liter in it and I'm trying to get him to atleast get an exhaust on it. lol. The truck only has 200 miles on it :)

Magnaflow's sound nice on those. But if you want loud....Borla is the way to go...lol

We will see what I can talk him into. I think he's a Flowmaster fan but anything can change. Louder is better! Lol!

Yeah I hear ya. I'm a big fan of the Gibson exhaust. I had a SuperTruck exhaust on my F150 and that thing was loud and it was only a 4.6 liter. The exhaust came out behind the cab. Maybe that's why it was loud. lol.

Gibson is a nice system also. I had the swept side system on my explorer with the 4.6L and it sounds pretty damn good, but you can't compare it to the magnaflow sound my expedition has.

There's a website that you can let your buddy hear exhaust clips to get an idea of what it would sound like. I think it's exhaust sound clips

LOL I forgot about the sound clips. It never sounds like what it does in person though. I have a Banks Monster Exhaust single out on my F250 now and I thought it would have more rumble but I guess there's just a HUGE reduction in backpressure. It's cool cuz it's a 5" tip but I think I'm going to do a CAT delete!

Back