Hey all !

Owen386

Non-member
Hello to all my fellow Reefers,

Born in raised in this great state of MA, currently living right outside Boston in Allston. Very new to this hobby, been running a FW tropical, community, planted and it's doing great! And I love it! Actually jumped in the SW game sorta on accident, was looking for a cheap 50gal so that I could do siclids and a came across a 48"x20""x12 tank currently running FOWLR so I said what the heck might as well keep it goin. Returned all the fish to LFS as I didn't wanna put them in harm at all with the move and setup, kept LR And LS. That was around 2months ago, now as it sits 100lbs LR, 20lbs. LS good size CUC including hermits,astreas,nassisurus,emeralds,peppermints,turbos, etc... 2 ocerlis clowns, using a HOB filter turned refugium with rubble,sand,chaetto will be building a sump withing the next few weeks just got a 20 gal from PETCO for 20$ woop woop! asst. corals maybe 15 including zoas,shrooms torch, etc, don't know all the names sorry, all softies and lps. Was actually posting on CL for some frags and someone let me know about this site, looks great! Look forward to being a member! Will be on here often, lol always have my iPad within arms length. Will try to post pics of my setup tonight. Look forward to talking to y'all

-Owen

Welcome! Allston is my old stomping grounds when I went to BU (graduated 07). I lived right off ashford street. Looking forward to seeing your setup!

Back