Hi Everyone

UltimateCorals

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. A little about us. We are a family run business from Jackson NJ. Myself, my wife and my daughter all play a big part in the business. If you've seen us at RAP NY or FFM in CT you've seen the three of us. Usually my wife and I running the booth and my daughter selling her custom painted corals and bracelets.

We try to offer the healthiest and most unique corals available. If something isn't 100% it will not leave the shop.

Well I'm not big on talking about myself. I'll just let the corals we post speak for themselves :)

UC Chaos Theory Chalice .JPG
UC My Bloody Valentine Cynarina .JPG
UC Rainbow Twist Acanthophylia .JPG
UC Shazam Blasto Colony .JPG

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. A little about us. We are a family run business from Jackson NJ. Myself, my wife and my daughter all play a big part in the business. If you've seen us at RAP NY or FFM in CT you've seen the three of us. Usually my wife and I running the booth and my daughter selling her custom painted corals and bracelets.

We try to offer the healthiest and most unique corals available. If something isn't 100% it will not leave the shop.

Well I'm not big on talking about myself. I'll just let the corals we post speak for themselves :)

View attachment 197632View attachment 197633View attachment 197634View attachment 197635

Hi welcome to the club of BRS

Back