Hiiiiiiiiiii!

DragonAngelEyes

Non-member
Ok, so Chris (shenlung) has been harassing me to say hi since I was officially signed up at LAST month's meeting... I'm his fiance. I don't really know much about this whole hobby, I just tag along with him when he goes to get things and I listen, and pretend I know what's going on. I like Clown Fish probably a lot more than I should. I'm the type that sits at the store and goes "GET THAT FISH" because it's got pretty colors... and of course, everything I like isn't reef safe *cough*puffers*cough*.

Uhm... I'm 22, I'm a senior at URI in the Animal Science department, I am the VP and webmaster of a dog rescue that pulls dogs from gassing shelters down south... http://www.helpsaveone.org. That's where most of my time goes, the rescue runs my life O_O

Well, I've met a bunch of you care of Chris and it seems to me that just about everyone in this hobby is downright amazing. So. I'm glad to be here! :D

Welcome to the club! I have a thing for puffers too, they're awful cute. That's awesome that you run a rescue, it makes me sick how many animals that are perfectly suited to be pets get euthanized, especially in that manner.

Anyway, since you like Clowns, meet Sophie and Max:

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Welcome to the club! I have a thing for puffers too, they're awful cute. That's awesome that you run a rescue, it makes me sick how many animals that are perfectly suited to be pets get euthanized, especially in that manner.

Anyway, since you like Clowns, meet Sophie and Max:

DSC02584.jpg

DSC02570.jpg

DSC02574.jpg

Hope to see you at the meeting!

Oh my God, so cute. I have my userpic uploading, it's a picture of our Clowns... I just love their faces, and their permanent O_O expressions. So cute. Yes, we'll be at the meeting... thanks for the welcome!!

Love the pair of clown pairs in your avatar! That's cool!

I know what you mean about the O_O faces, haha!

Love the pair of clown pairs in your avatar! That's cool!

I know what you mean about the O_O faces, haha!

They're mah babies! They're like a pack of O_O's swimming around the tank going "blub blub"... with their mouths opening and closing in rapid succession. Oh, the joys of clown!!

Welcome!

If you like puffers that much make your man set up another tank... Seems to be the only way around it :p I know if Kim asked me to set up another tank I wouldn't put up a fight :D

Glad you finally said "Hi". lol. Even though I met you when you and Chris came to my house to get my (now your) shrimp.

Welcome from behind the curtain!!:D
Glad to see your into the hobby as well... A plus for Chris, Thats for sure...;)

Thats everyones problem in this hobby. Never enough money for what you want.

+1....
+1,000,000,000,000,000 :p

Never enough money for what our minds portray lol

...kind of looking at the 72g bowfront the just got put up for sale though...tank stand and overflow is a win/win imho :D

Go for a 90. I have seen plenty of them for sale in the forums lately.
Bowfronts are beautiful (and don't flame me BF owners lol) but I had a 46 bow and I prefer a flat front. A bit easier to scrape off coraline and you have more room for a light on top. Plus more room in the stand for sump, etc...

Back