Hiiiiiiiiiii!

Ok, so Chris (shenlung) has been harassing me to say hi since I was officially signed up at LAST month's meeting... I'm his fiance. I don't really know much about this whole hobby, I just tag along with him when he goes to get things and I listen, and pretend I know what's going on. I like Clown Fish probably a lot more than I should. I'm the type that sits at the store and goes "GET THAT FISH" because it's got pretty colors... and of course, everything I like isn't reef safe *cough*puffers*cough*.

Uhm... I'm 22, I'm a senior at URI in the Animal Science department, I am the VP and webmaster of a dog rescue that pulls dogs from gassing shelters down south... http://www.helpsaveone.org. That's where most of my time goes, the rescue runs my life O_O

Well, I've met a bunch of you care of Chris and it seems to me that just about everyone in this hobby is downright amazing. So. I'm glad to be here! :D

1. None of us really know much about this hobby and usually those who
say they do know the least :-).
2. Many of us started because of those stupid pretty fish!!
3. Only some of us are amazing, you get to decide which.

Welcome to the addiction! :-)

Wes

Welcome

It is always great to see new members. There are a lot of great members in the club. We're all learning as we go. Hope to see you at some of the meetings.

I'm a sixth grade teacher in Newton and have a 220 gallon tank in my classroom. We have an Oceanography Reef club that meets once a week. It is a small but active group this year.

Take care,
Tom
OceanGuy

It is always great to see new members. There are a lot of great members in the club. We're all learning as we go. Hope to see you at some of the meetings.

I'm a sixth grade teacher in Newton and have a 220 gallon tank in my classroom. We have an Oceanography Reef club that meets once a week. It is a small but active group this year.

Take care,
Tom
OceanGuy

That's awesome. Are the kids really into it?

Fragsgiving 2024, Purchase Tickets Here!!!

Upcoming Events

September 15, 2024
Chris Meckley ACI
Club Meeting

Back