Hiiiiiiiiiii!

Ok, so Chris (shenlung) has been harassing me to say hi since I was officially signed up at LAST month's meeting... I'm his fiance. I don't really know much about this whole hobby, I just tag along with him when he goes to get things and I listen, and pretend I know what's going on. I like Clown Fish probably a lot more than I should. I'm the type that sits at the store and goes "GET THAT FISH" because it's got pretty colors... and of course, everything I like isn't reef safe *cough*puffers*cough*.

Uhm... I'm 22, I'm a senior at URI in the Animal Science department, I am the VP and webmaster of a dog rescue that pulls dogs from gassing shelters down south... http://www.helpsaveone.org. That's where most of my time goes, the rescue runs my life O_O

Well, I've met a bunch of you care of Chris and it seems to me that just about everyone in this hobby is downright amazing. So. I'm glad to be here! :D

1. None of us really know much about this hobby and usually those who
say they do know the least :).
2. Many of us started because of those stupid pretty fish!!
3. Only some of us are amazing, you get to decide which.

Welcome to the addiction! :)

Wes

Welcome

It is always great to see new members. There are a lot of great members in the club. We're all learning as we go. Hope to see you at some of the meetings.

I'm a sixth grade teacher in Newton and have a 220 gallon tank in my classroom. We have an Oceanography Reef club that meets once a week. It is a small but active group this year.

Take care,
Tom
OceanGuy

It is always great to see new members. There are a lot of great members in the club. We're all learning as we go. Hope to see you at some of the meetings.

I'm a sixth grade teacher in Newton and have a 220 gallon tank in my classroom. We have an Oceanography Reef club that meets once a week. It is a small but active group this year.

Take care,
Tom
OceanGuy

That's awesome. Are the kids really into it?

Back