Hydor's Koralia pumps are finally able to be purchased.

Man I cant believe these pumps are having so many problems, hopefully everyone gets new pumps that work. I feel kinda bad saying it...but my 6025's started clicking, then the shaft broke in both. I PM'd Tunze on RC and had 2 new motors within 3 days. The only down time was me swapping the motors. Sorry to hear about your problems with hydor and UPS, good luck!

Thanks. I wish hydor handled this better too. The pumps were great when I had them. I just can't wait to get the replacements back. BTW, I got totally reamed over on RC for speaking negatively about hydor. :eek: Those guys over there really need to get a life! I don't think I'll be visiting that site again. :rolleyes:

Yes, my tank is finally back in motion again! :D Got my replacement pumps yesterday afternoon via UPS. Hydor upgraded me to the #4's for free as promised! I'm pleased now that I have the pumps again, but next time I think I'll pass on the voluntary recall and just take my chances. :rolleyes:

i have a 4 in my 90g....it's been there for about 2 weeks now. i had a maxi 900 modded but it started making a bunch of niose so i replaced it with the hydor....i think the maxi moved more water than the hydor 4, but the hydor does seem to be more random as everyone else seems to have noticed.

all in all i belive it is a great value!!!!

Back