I'm 16 and clean a 14,000 gallon shark tank

Robertos Reef

Non-member
I'm 16 and clean a 14,000 gallon shark tank. I will post more about this tomorrow.
ed98c122f44a39fc4fcae1c03f05b647.jpg
793b2d430134a703541bce10b1a424b3.jpg
https://vimeo.com/196530530

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the he)), where do you do that ! how do you even find a job like that lol. That's freakin awesome, i don't see the shark though and aren't you nervous having a shark in the tank with you, I need more pic's this is so cool, nice job! and thanks for posting.

What the he)), where do you do that ! how do you even find a job like that lol. That's freakin awesome, i don't see the shark though and aren't you nervous having a shark in the tank with you, I need more pic's this is so cool, nice job! and thanks for posting.

I found the job from my brothers friend. He's a marine biologist and we do tank maintenance cleaning reef tanks and large tanks. We also clean a 2000 gallon all fish tank. And the shark doesn't bother you only the triggers fish ( about 15 of them ) will come up and peck at you.

So what we do here is we basically have a ton of jobs cleaning reef tanks and all fish tanks some of the tanks are insane!!! The guy I work with is a marine biologist he is incredibly smart. If you have a question about tanks he knows it.

This shark tank is incredible . It is plumbed through the floor into the basement with a 2,000 gallon sump and a protein skimmer probably 10 feet tall. The guy who owns the tank built a whole other part to the house just to build this tank. I will soon post more pictures and videos of wanted. Thanks for reading!

Back