I'm a newbie!

millah0106

Non-member
I just wanted to say hi to everyone! My name is Emily and I'm new to the society. I'm going to the meeting meeting next weekend and can't wait to meet everyone there! Thanks for all the comments everyone left on my tank on my boyfriend's site! :)

she is the infamous gf will u guys and girls get her to have some patience with this she keeps wanting to put a fish in i keep telling her to hold off for a lil while longer

Ok...I'll give it a shot.

"Hold off on putting any fish in Emily."

Let me know if it worked brother reefer.lol
But seriously Emily,I know the wait seems like forever.
It will be worth it to see "healthy" critters thriving in your tank.

yo i think it worked man let u guys know how it goes on, o wait she is already bugging me for a fish i lied didn't work

haha, guys! The hardest part is waiting! How am I going to know for sure my tank is ready for a fish? My levels seem to be fine... I'm testing them about every three days just to make sure. I'm going to do a water change tomorrow though. Is that going to drastically change the levels?

haha, guys! The hardest part is waiting! How am I going to know for sure my tank is ready for a fish? My levels seem to be fine... I'm testing them about every three days just to make sure. I'm going to do a water change tomorrow though. Is that going to drastically change the levels?

How are you going to know?
When the B/F says it's ok.....(ducking).:p
It shouldn't drastically change your levels.
Just give you nice clean water with fresh trace elements.

seeeeeeee the bf is right. HAHA she knows what she is doing i think that im gonna take her to go buy her first fish after i see the levels and see how some of the stuff she has is doing in the tank. I just want her to do things her self because it is her tank. she doent swing slap punch so u dont have to duck haha

Welcome to the brs! Great group of people here, and I am a recent newbie myself, although feeling like more of a veteran all the time. There is so much knowledge available here you will learn more than you ever thought possible in no time! Good luck with the tank!

Thanks everyone for all your welcomes and support! I went to my first meeting today and absolutely loved it! It was great finally getting to meet some of you!

Back