I'm "finally" a paid BRS member!

Duff485

BRS Member
I don't post all that much on the forums, but I read read read read read a ton of stuff that you guys and girls post. I've learned more about saltwater tanks and reefs than I ever thought possible and I probably only know about 10%!!

I'm about to pick up a RO/DI unit from Air Water & Ice, so becoming a member and getting 10% off is a no brainer. But even if I didn't get the sweet discount benefits, I still would have inevitably made the plunge. The wealth of knowledge here is incredible so thanks to all of you who post and teach me about the different aspects of reef keeping each and every day!

welcome! VERY muchworth the price! Not only does it always pay off literally, but $20 for a years worth of saltwater advice and knowledge is more than you could ever put a price on. If it weren't for this site I wouldn't even own an aquarium.

don't forget the discounts! ;-) ... the membership practically pays for itself (we all know we spend so much in this hobby anyways) $20 is a STEAL!

If it weren't for this site I wouldn't even own an aquarium.

I guess this makes it a very expensive membership considering what we spend on our tanks each month!
But have to agree this club has helped me and countless others enjoy what could be a challenging hobby.

Welcome on Board!!!

Don't hesitate to use the wealth of knowledge on this group. There are a lot of great people on here that will answer questions and go out of their way to give a hand. A lot of us have learned that the only dumb question is one that is not asked, but that question that is not asked can also be a costly one.

-Brian

Back