Im so sick of online corals sales!!

nitrofish

reefing again!
why is it whenever you go to one of those sites and see a beutiful zoanthid that you just have to have, once you recive it it never looks like the picture on thier website, or even worse, you find out you already had that same exact zoanthid.

im done buying online, this stinks. :(

for stuff like that look for sites that tag items with a secial number, thats about the best you can do...good luck ! :)

i've seen too many pictures that look fantastic, and a frag that looks brown.
i'll buy what i can see.

or they show pictures under actinic lighting, or 20,000k bulbs.

anyone have any good expeirences with online purchases?

nope,,,I have ordered thru online places and it had never worked out either pay big money for things to arrive dead then fight to no aval,or as stated not WYSIWYG
best bet is to watch here an dother places for trading/selling you can this way check that persons accountability out online talk to them first hand and exchange pics or ask for certain pics with no light or flash I do alot of online trading and have never been disappointed and alot od times have been truly amazed at some of the frags...
there is still the chance that things dont get packed rite or they get damamged butit is alot easy tot alk to the person an dwork something out ..

Back