Introductions

Tankful

BRS Member
Hello! I’m not new to the hobby or new to the area but I’m getting back into it. I used to live in florida and had quite a few tanks but up here so far I have only setup two. Currently I have a 9 gallon fluval flex that I’m just beginning to stock with corals and a reef vase with 8 dwarf seahorses and quite a bit of macro

Attachments

• C875D936-D22E-45C0-88B0-4722E46A74E4.jpeg
    C875D936-D22E-45C0-88B0-4722E46A74E4.jpeg
    117.7 KB · Views: 24
How hard is a tank like this? Looks pretty strait forward. If they do and you successfully rear some babies, I'd be interested in some! I think this would be awesome for my students!

How hard is a tank like this? Looks pretty strait forward. If they do and you successfully rear some babies, I'd be interested in some! I think this would be awesome for my students!
Other than the twice daily feeding of live baby brine shrimp they are very easy to care for! Filtration wise I have just a small piece of live rock , the macro algae that I pull out about a red solo cup full a week and a sponge filter hidden behind the rock. I do a 15 percent water change weekly and that is it . Other than the feeding this tank is very simple and easy

Back