Is anyone else out there insanely bored?

Nhgoalstop

Non-member
All I want is to go to my LFS and buy something, at this point just about anything. LOL
I want to add stuff to my tank but without actually seeing it in person there's no way I'll purchase it. My LFS are under lockdown and anyone local to southern NH seems like they've disappeared. Anyone else going stir crazy?

I have a lot more time now that I’m getting everything delivered. This week’s project is clearing out the basement. The following project is cleaning the yard.

I know the feeling. I sooooo what to add more fish the the swim patrol. All this time tank watching I have decided I need MORE.

My LFS does not have much to offer right now. (had to get out of the house for a bit). I have checked a few online vendors but stocks are low everywhere:(:(:(:(

im starting up a planted shirmp tank this week! Was so tempted to do another reef but I want to try fresh again.
I've already got a planted so now I'm working on a small garden pond. I put in a small filter and fountain last week. When it warms up ill be loving some of my water lettuce out there for some nice floating plants.

I've already got a planted so now I'm working on a small garden pond. I put in a small filter and fountain last week. When it warms up ill be loving some of my water lettuce out there for some nice floating plants.
shrimp tank or just planted?

All I want is to go to my LFS and buy something, at this point just about anything. LOL
I want to add stuff to my tank but without actually seeing it in person there's no way I'll purchase it. My LFS are under lockdown and anyone local to southern NH seems like they've disappeared. Anyone else going stir crazy?

I'm bored off my you know what and I'm still working full time (1st responder) but it's so boring at work as people aren't calling for the normal stupid stuff and nobody wants to go to the hospital unless they're on death's bed because nobody wants to get infected.

That being said I am trying to keep busy with the new live food venture and hopefully trying to raise some clownfish the next few times my clowns do the dirty dance. I would also love to convince the wife to let me get a bigger tank but I highly doubt that will happen but that would keep me occupied and busy!!!

I'm bored off my you know what and I'm still working full time (1st responder) but it's so boring at work as people aren't calling for the normal stupid stuff and nobody wants to go to the hospital unless they're on death's bed because nobody wants to get infected.

That being said I am trying to keep busy with the new live food venture and hopefully trying to raise some clownfish the next few times my clowns do the dirty dance. I would also love to convince the wife to let me get a bigger tank but I highly doubt that will happen but that would keep me occupied and busy!!!
Don't try and convince her, just do it and apologize later. Lol

Best thing about still working (outside of still getting a pay check) is traffic has been phenomenal.
i AGREE...I'm loving to work but hating the paycut until things get back to normal. Getting to and from work has been awesome though i'll admit! LOL

Back