Is anyone else out there insanely bored?

I'm bored off my you know what and I'm still working full time (1st responder) but it's so boring at work as people aren't calling for the normal stupid stuff and nobody wants to go to the hospital unless they're on death's bed because nobody wants to get infected.

That being said I am trying to keep busy with the new live food venture and hopefully trying to raise some clownfish the next few times my clowns do the dirty dance. I would also love to convince the wife to let me get a bigger tank but I highly doubt that will happen but that would keep me occupied and busy!!!
Live food? Do explain

I know the feeling. I sooooo what to add more fish the the swim patrol. All this time tank watching I have decided I need MORE.

My LFS does not have much to offer right now. (had to get out of the house for a bit). I have checked a few online vendors but stocks are low everywhere:(:(:(:(
I felt the same way! My tank was very very peaceful with just a yasha goby and pistol shrimp in in. Soooo I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do. Added a RBTA and two baby clowns. I love my clowns :) They are so cute and provide something fun to watch!

I felt the same way! My tank was very very peaceful with just a yasha goby and pistol shrimp in in. Soooo I did exactly what I said I wouldn't do. Added a RBTA and two baby clowns. I love my clowns :) They are so cute and provide something fun to watch!
I added 2 clowns a few months back and they hated each other for awhile. The slightly bigger one beat the crap out of the smaller one to the point you never saw the smaller one. So I put the larger one in my mushroom cage for awhile. I recently let it go free and then the smaller one started going after the larger one for a few hours but now they seem perfectly fine. I just wish they'd let the nem host them.

I added 2 clowns a few months back and they hated each other for awhile. The slightly bigger one beat the crap out of the smaller one to the point you never saw the smaller one. So I put the larger one in my mushroom cage for awhile. I recently let it go free and then the smaller one started going after the larger one for a few hours but now they seem perfectly fine. I just wish they'd let the nem host them.
That's awesome that it worked out after all that.

They do that. I have JM trees that suddenly wont bloom after the winter. Either pests, disease or root rot.
Keep trying.
Ordered some Takoname pots for starting this and it wont ship until May 8th. My impulse interest in bonsai will probably fade before then. :D

They do that. I have JM trees that suddenly wont bloom after the winter. Either pests, disease or root rot.
Keep trying.
Ordered some Takoname pots for starting this and it wont ship until May 8th. My impulse interest in bonsai will probably fade before then. :D
I actually had it planted in the ground for a few years so it would grow a nice base.

Still learning to wrap the rope on the scabbard. It is hard, like tending bonsai tree.
1CCE8D8C-60A0-40D9-B781-93BEB1938836.jpeg

I need to buy a wood katana to practice, for the safety of my dog. This one is so sharp and it sliced a very thin skin of my thumb by just touching it.

Do you have similar weight of a real sword? Thanks

Back