Is it worth 1:45 min each way to go to the Coral Farmer's Market

Andy V

Non-member
I almost know the response before I even post this...

I have never been before so I was wondering if the forum could offer an opinion. Thanks!

I believe I would have gone down this year, but I am committed elsewhere, and I can't get out of it. :(

I was planning to go again this year, But hubby Put his hand up a couple to many time at the BRS auction. I'm thinking about sending the boy down with my wish list. SHH dont tell the ols man. LOL We got some cool things at great prices last year.
Michelle

FYI, we look to have about 20 different "farmers" representing much of New England and NY. I don't know if it is okay to post links but you can check out the CTARS thread at Reef Central and see some of the pictures of stuff people will have. I can't speak for this year but last year it was a blast and there were lots of VERY nice corals that could be had for very reasonable prices. If you do decide to come down, make sure to stop by and say hi.

will let you all know how it was. hope it's good for the ride. and after spending much money at the auction i am limited to what i can buy. oh wait tax check just came. yay.

Back