Tankless
My reef tank looked like this on January 1st, 05:
REEF-First-Month-83.JPG

Now just 5 months later it looks like this:
DSC00228.jpg

This is SUCH a sickness! :eek:

It is truely amazing that the tank change shape too

Looking great.
Took me ~3yrs to get my tank looking good like that:rolleyes: but I went thru different stages from FO to FOWRL to Reef:)

Very nice Steve! I like the rockwork, did you have to tie or use rods to any of the rocks to steady them? Doesn't take much for the 'bigger tank' sickness to control your brain;)

Jackie, I didn't use rods or ties. All the rocks are wedged together. I kind of lucked out that it came out like it did, because without rods and ties, I was very limited on where I could put the rocks. The shapes I got didn't seem to work well together.

smcnally said:
Jackie, I didn't use rods or ties. All the rocks are wedged together. I kind of lucked out that it came out like it did, because without rods and ties, I was very limited on where I could put the rocks. The shapes I got didn't seem to work well together.

That's what I do, can't keep from NOT moving them around, especially when a brainstorm hits. I swear sometimes rocks change their shapes without my looking and all of a sudden it just doesn't seem right!

Back