Kill A Watt Meter Group buy?

No rush. That being said, I'm looking forward to finding out why my electrical bill doubled this month! My tank isn't setup yet, so that's not it... maybe the new computer with the 600W power supply. :(

I was steady at about $100 a month since Dec (when we moved into this place) and this month it came in at $220. We haven't really changed the AC temp so all I can think of is the new computer!

sorry dave, never did get around to arranging to meet you at s. station. you going to the meeting? bring mine along if you do, i'll grab it from you there.

Dave, I believe I signed up for one. Could you confirm that, and let me know what I owe you? Sorry, but I had forgotten about it, and have not been on lately.

I believe you did, if you still want one that is fine

Dave601m, I'm commuting to work on the commuter rail but could meet you at South Station one day
My train leaves at 5:30pm sharp - so it would need to be before that

Dave do you have any extras of these? I didnt order one but Im local if you have extras hanging around.

Zack

South Station

Are you free to meet at South Station or in the Financial District? Looking forward to getting one from you.

Let's meet on Monday (Aug 28) if that works for you. Just tell me where in the station and at what time is best (5:20?)

Dave Im right down the street, I helped you move the 325:) Let me know a good time to swing by and I'll pick one up off of you!

Zack

Dave Im right down the street, I helped you move the 325:) Let me know a good time to swing by and I'll pick one up off of you!

Zack

Ok, I'm home usually at 6:30 every night
I'm still trying to go down to look at welder at our SIL's house
Not sure if I'm going down tonite yet
But tomorrow I should be home

Hi Dave,
if you still have one I take 1 Im in the back bay all the time
but just to remind everyone Nstar did increase ther rate during the summer

sorry dave, never did get around to arranging to meet you at s. station. you going to the meeting? bring mine along if you do, i'll grab it from you there.

I'm meeting macraider Monday if you want

Dave, I believe I signed up for one. Could you confirm that, and let me know what I owe you? Sorry, but I had forgotten about it, and have not been on lately.

As long as you still want one. Since they are selling I'm not forcing anyone to buy one if they don't want it

Let's meet on Monday (Aug 28) if that works for you. Just tell me where in the station and at what time is best (5:20?)

My train is on track 12
I'll look tomorrow for a place to meet
Do you take train or ?

Hi Dave,
if you still have one I take 1 Im in the back bay all the time
but just to remind everyone Nstar did increase ther rate during the summer

I'm commuting for the next 2 months via South Station
I work at Tufts-NEMC

Back