Lettuce Nudibranch

Yes. I had a major problem with bryopsis and added 3 of them and within 2 or 3 weeks there was none left.

They will eat it, although extremely slow IME. If you have a large tank, they aren't going to do much. They also have difficulty holding onto rocks and such in the high current in most of our tanks. I added 6 to my 210 a while back, and they never really made a dent. A waste of money in my case. I tried sea hares that chowed on it, but it grew back faster than they could eat it. What really did it for me, was raising my mag to 1600+ and dosing sugar, probably attribute more of it to the elevated mag though. I suppose if I got rid of a few fish, that would help also.

i got rid of 4 fish so now in my 125 i have 3 green chromis,1 taz devil, 1 purple tang, and 1( aust. harlequin tusk). hes actually well behaved.i dosed the magnesium it seemed to yellow it out a bit but not much. i added sugar before as an experiment, it caused more algae to grow,so the sugar is out. i will try more magnesium.

Back