LFS search

Great Scotch

Eager salt beaver
Ok I know the center of mass is better for LFS but since I'm in rhode island how about southern mass? I go into taunton and fall river and such often enought but never venture farther than my destinations and haven't seen a MA LFSanything good round these parts?

~Scotch :.

There is underwater world in the silver city gallaria and Coral reef aquariums on rt 1 in seekonk. In RI there is sea creatures on mineral spring.

I'd recommend Underwaterworld in Taunton Galleria for any type of coral especially SPS and zoa frags. They have a great range of large pieces and even corals ideal for "nano" systems.

Definately check out Coral Reef Aquarium ( CRA ) in Seekonk. Jeremy and Ruth have more knowledge of this hobby than most LFS's. Sea Creatures on MIneral Spring is an equally great store. I may be mistaken, but I think the owner's name is John. He has anything and everything imaginable that you need or want. Rumford Pet used to have a fairly good selection of corals and fish, with an extensive supply section as well. There located on the same street/road as CRA just inside the Rhode Island lines.

good stuff

Underwater world huh? Guess I'll have to check thaqt out. Thanks for the inof folks. I haven't been to CRA but I jave heard about it. Something along the lines of...they are a little expensive but have great stuff. I'm gonna try to check them out this friday when the money comes in (i lov blowing money on my tank) anything else aside from that? I'm not to to far from CT. How bout over there? I know things are more spread out but any info for them?

~Scotch :.

Sorry I ment rt 6 for CRA not rt 1. All of the fish I have came from them. I don't find them to be expensive

For what CRA does and how they quarantine all their fish and corals for a week the price is not high at all.

Something Fishy in Warwick has a pretty great selection of coral. Not sure how close it is to you, but you could always take a gander. It's where I plan to buy mine once I get some better lighting.

Back