Loctite Gel

Piscevore

elsewhere
The cyanoacrylate (CA) Gel that we get at Home depot in the tiny tubes can be purchased in large sizes from certain supply depots.

A it ranges in sizes from 20g to 200g (16-120 bucks).
I would buy a 20 gram tube for 15-20 bucks in a heart beat. This is a great product. Armando swears by it, and I like it also. Its not too thin like -everything- else. So who on the board knows or has access to large orders of parts/building matl's etc. For me, average joe, to make an order, its very costly, but if anyone works at a large company, you can probably get this stuff for cheap cheap!

(I'm going to try and call a favor in to a few buddies who work at large companies that do big industrial orders).

part number is 45474 for the 200 gram.
45440 for the 20 gram.

Piscevore let me see what i can do i deal with a few supply companies,and they will give me a good price.Do me a favor look on the package and try to find a part # its usually on the back near the company info.I will not be able to find anything out till monday,LMK...

thats what 16 hours of sleep this whole week will do to you....
as soon as i posted i saw the part #..... :( 2nd time today i didnt even see the info(well on the boards anyway :D )

Hehe. I'm workin' 9am to 12am on Sunday... Gimme a coupla calculus problems around 11:30 pm and you can watch my head pop :)

ya know know what makes it even better is that im such a mess i forgot im on vacation next week so i wont be able to find out till a week from monday...lol

oh yeah i can have how ever many you need on next thursday i just need to know by tuesday...

Woodcrafters in Woburn sell a thick superglue in 2 oz bottles, it is on sales this month for $9.95 each. This is very thick glue and works great.

4 gram = 0.1410958 ounce
.7/.14109= 5

This is the equivalent of five 4 gram tubes.
I currently pay 2.50 per tube @ HD.
2.5x5 = 12.50, no shipping :)

Thanks PJ for the foot work, but I think we need to buy larger bottles or a -lot- of glue :)

Back