Magnesium Chloride-Pooled Order $12 a bag!!

Shallowwaters said:
Can I volunteer to pick up my own bags? Do I have to volunteer to pick up other bags and who's should I pick up? What day is the pick up and time is the pick up?

Do you want a location that all members can pick up at like we did for the calcium order?

Mark, take a deep breath dude!:) You'll get your mag don't worry.

Yes, you can get your own mag, IF you pickup some for others also. I can't have a bunch of people coming in the delivery location, so I'm trying to keep it to as few people as possible. If you want you can organize a pickup area. We can hand bags off to you after delivery.

Did you ask ltelus or delta? Both have volunteered pickup and are relatively close to you.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't want to drive down the south shore as much as you don't want to go to NH.

Hey Patrick, when I swing over to grab my bag I can grab the others that live over by me, Casey is the only on that comes to mind but you may know if there are others.

PHreef said:
Mark, take a deep breath dude!:) You'll get your mag don't worry.

Yes, you can get your own mag, IF you pickup some for others also. I can't have a bunch of people coming in the delivery location, so I'm trying to keep it to as few people as possible. If you want you can organize a pickup area. We can hand bags off to you after delivery.

Did you ask ltelus or delta? Both have volunteered pickup and are relatively close to you.

I'm not trying to be difficult, but I don't want to drive down the south shore as much as you don't want to go to NH.
LOL, Patrick...This sounds like a drug deal ;)

Kevin McG said:
Hey Patrick, when I swing over to grab my bag I can grab the others that live over by me, Casey is the only on that comes to mind but you may know if there are others.

OK Kevin, sounds good. Anyone else in the Pepperell/Nashua area that wants Kevin to pickup for them please let me know.

So far I'm picking up/storing for:
3 PHreef
3 rtc_reefer
2 rharlow
2 nhbloke
1 Kevin McG
2 G.T
1 clamm

and Scott if you want
2 Reefdom

I can safely carry 4 more bags in my truck if someone else wants me to store for them.

smcnally said:
LOL, Patrick...This sounds like a drug deal ;)

Ha, I guess it does:eek: It's gonna look like one too when we're passing bags out of the backs of pickups on the side of the street somewhere:D

reefdude said:
whats the address?

thanks

PM sent.

I will let the volunteers know the address and day/time as soon as I know the delivery date. I think it will be during the week (weekday) after Xmas.

Kevin If you have room.

I'm in Westford, Can pick up from you whenever is best for you. Do you mind picking up my bag as well?
--Robb

If you can't pickup my bag I did offer to pickup for those in the Pepperell/nashua area, so that would include Chelmsford, Westford, and Littleton...LMK I can probably hold 10 bags no problem

So far I'm getting mine and Steevareno's. Anyone else in the Woburn area want me to pu for them? The only catch is, your going to have to come to my house the same night I pick it up, or it will be stored outside....

clamm and merk1_99 I'll take your bags to my place for Kevin McG to get for you.

If there is any body who wants me to get there's i have room and you could pickup from concord NH

Back