Ann. March Contest $45 GC Code for Cultivated Reef - Full Tanks Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

BiGGiePauls33

Current BRS President
Staff member
Officer
BRS Member
Make sure you include your real name and screen name in the email. Trying to brighten up this Month with some positivity. Running a Full Tank Shot Contest for the rest of March. Get those photos submitted to photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org for a chance at winning a digital code worth $45 to our sponsor Cultivated Reef. Cultivated Reef has donated two $45 digital codes to be used on their website. One for now and another for a different time. Contest submitting will end on March 31, 2020. Happy Reefing:)
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Done! Received your email with picture, removed it here as this will be a vote by the members once the month is up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Full tanks shots. Whatever you'd like. I just ask not to send 4K images due to image size

12 entries so far, lets get them in reefers, I'm sure we all have some stay at home time these days. photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org for submittals.

Last edited:
I'm sure there's a lot more members here that could use a $45 GC to Cultivated Reef, take a FTS and send it on over to photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org to be entered in the giveaway.

Need to submit to photocontest (at) bostonreefers (dot) org to enter

Attachments

• F01F2805-DBEE-4D62-8EE6-1DEE7E9C1EDA.jpeg
    F01F2805-DBEE-4D62-8EE6-1DEE7E9C1EDA.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 289
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back