May DIY Meeting - Taunton VFW Sat May 26th

We are doing a aquascape DIY project and after we are going to raffle it of. It will be done with 50# of marco figi dry rock. I will post some pics of the rock shortly.

Awesome, could you make it to fit a 90, so when I WIN, I won't have to change it ;)

Here are those pics of the rock I promised there is 54#.

Attachments

• Picture 155.jpg
    Picture 155.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 173
  • Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 153.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Picture 154.jpg
    Picture 154.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 185
Sadly, I won't be able to make it to this one :( I was looking forward to it too, but I just took a weekend job at a barn, so I'll be spending my day cleaning up after horses instead.

Sadly, I won't be able to make it to this one :( I was looking forward to it too, but I just took a weekend job at a barn, so I'll be spending my day cleaning up after horses instead.

Ewwww... flashes back to the summer I worked in a barn. Horses are nice from a distance, that is all. ;) And don't get me started about the dang goats and barn cats.

I'm bringing a bunch of live phyto I just harvested and bottled if anyone is interested in buying it off me! XD it will help support me through my bio degree!

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances, we will not be demonstrating the club’s water test kit at this meeting. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

hope everyone has a good time today! really bummed I couldn't make it. This whole job thing is really getting in the way of my hobbies!

Back