Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
Hey @BRS Member
I wanted to get this out before the full info flyer was posted. Jonas Buser ABC reagent creator will be a guest on this Sundays member zoom club meeting. We just got this finalized this weekend. Mark your calendars especially trident users for Sunday February 4, 2024 7:30PM EST. I have myself been using ABC reagents for well over a year and now we can have the background story and we will also have the opportunity to ask questions at the end. Let’s make sure to show our guest some full Boston Reefers Society Support. We look forward to seeing everyone Sunday night. BTW we are working on and planning up lots of other things for this new year. All to be announced in time. Let us know if you plan on attending. Zoom link will be sent out to paid members (Trying to do this via updated forum software upgrade. “fingers crossed”) as well as posted only in member only accessible area here on the club forum. Please let us know here if you plan on attending or not.
BRSABC Reagents February Meeting.png

Thanks All,
Corey
V.P. Boston Reefers Society

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! It would be really great to have a good turnout at the club meetings. come show some hobby support also a great time to get some of those unanswered questions answered from others reefers like ourself. if we have good attendance we can/will hopefully do someone monthly. summer months will be a meeting pause as our reefs are on cruise control while we all enjoy summer. Who knows maybe we will plan something then too. Anyways. we are in discussion with others as we speak and hope to announce more soon.

1 day away for this event. zoom link was sent to all paid members. check your email associated with your paid boston reefers society account!

I just saw this and realized I never got such an email. I thought I was a paid member but now realize my membership expired. The site should send people a reminder to renew their membership, there are probably others like me. If you need help making that happen, I could probably do it

I just saw this and realized I never got such an email. I thought I was a paid member but now realize my membership expired. The site should send people a reminder to renew their membership, there are probably others like me. If you need help making that happen, I could probably do it
@Dave T if you sign up as auto renew option then there is no need for reminder. you must have signed up for a single year membership. sign back up and I can PM you the zoom link.

Thanks!

We actually had a bit of code in there for this reason and then people complained about it, so it was removed.

I liked my email reminder I thought that was a cool feature party poopers!

For any member who wants a mini trident 3d printed case let me know. Here is a video showing how you change the cases these cases make it much easier to clean the cuvette. I will probably change like 20 dollars to cover the cost of material.
IMG_8684.jpeg

IMG_8683.jpeg

Last edited:
@ChrisPchef congrats on winning the $50 sponsor of choice gift credit. if you have not already please send private message to myself and @BiGGiePauls33. we need to contact the sponsor once notified we will send it to osa and let him know your name. then you can go and use it

Back