Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cpage101

Current BRS Vice President
Officer
BRS Member
Hey members,
I wanted to get this out before the full info flyer was posted. Jonas Buser ABC reagent creator will be a guest on this Sundays member zoom club meeting. We just got this finalized this weekend. Mark your calendars especially trident users for Sunday February 4, 2024 7:30PM EST. I have myself been using ABC reagents for well over a year and now we can have the background story and we will also have the opportunity to ask questions at the end. Let’s make sure to show our guest some full Boston Reefers Society Support. We look forward to seeing everyone Sunday night. BTW we are working on and planning up lots of other things for this new year. All to be announced in time. Let us know if you plan on attending. Zoom link will be sent out to paid members (Trying to do this via updated forum software upgrade. “fingers crossed”) as well as posted only in member only accessible area here on the club forum. Please let us know here if you plan on attending or not.

Thanks All,
Corey
V.P. Boston Reefers Society

1 day away for this event. zoom link was sent to all paid members. check your email associated with your paid boston reefers society account!

This was a great meeting @ChrisPchef won a $50 GC to a sponsor of his choice. Thanks all who attended. MAKE SURE YOU RSVP TO BE ENTERED FOR MARCH MEETING AND ATTEND FOR NEXT MONTHS RAFFLE.

IMG_4011.jpeg

Back