Message from the BOD- Thank you for supporting the club

aresangel

Tim- 2020- Secretary, 2019 BRS President
BRS Member
Since we applied our clubs rules we on Facebook we continue to get people upset they can’t benefit from our community for free. I recently wrote this on Facebook but wanted to share here as it a part of our club’s mission.

“Just a reminder to everyone. This hobby survives because of 2 things.

1- Local fish stores that get us into the hobby and are there for us to order fish and corals as well as our saviors when emergencies happen.

2- the clubs like Boston Reefers ctars and those across the country that have forums and space for locals to discuss the hobby, get advice and host informational meetings frag shows and help the hobby grow.

Neither of those things are free. Supporting the clubs in this hobby keeps the hobby alive and accessible to new members and veterans alike.

Thank everyone for their support and we hope to continue growing this hobby by providing meetings frag shows and auctions for you all to meet face to face and enjoy the hobby beyond the screen.”

The BoD thanks everyone for their continued support in the club and seeing the value in membership isn’t just posting stuff for sale but the information and community we offer all of you.

Tim Vaillancourt
2019 BRS President

Well put Tim we got your back my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back