Mobius Issue

CoralJunkie

John
BRS Member
This happened 3-4 times and twice in the same day. The date and time randomly change and messes with my light cycle. Has this happened to anyone and did you find a fix or a reason why it happens? The software is updated to the latest version and I’m running a brand new G6 pro.

Never been a fan of Mobius and have heard horror stories of light changing times on different forums on their own. I used to run radions with their reeflink and never had an issue. I also have a pair of xr30's that do use Mobius but haven't experienced issues in the short time I ran them.

It happened to me last month
I couldn’t figure out why my lights shut down early
Took a while but you can change it back in the mobius app
Since then no problems

It happened to me last month
I couldn’t figure out why my lights shut down early
Took a while but you can change it back in the mobius app
Since then no problems
Yeah I was able to figure that out but it’s happened 3 times now and I’m trying to figure out what causes it. I’m sure eventually someone will figure it out

Just had my first mobius issue after a couple years of glitch free functionality. One of my mp40’s disconnected from mobius and I can’t get it back on the app. I have the pump running in manual mode, hope to figure it out this weekend.

Just had my first mobius issue after a couple years of glitch free functionality. One of my mp40’s disconnected from mobius and I can’t get it back on the app. I have the pump running in manual mode, hope to figure it out this weekend.
Keep us updated, my mp40 hasn’t had an issue yet but I’ve ran into a few issues with the lights.

Back