Moe retired

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
I stepped down as President of the BRS effective 30Aug04.
Got tired of the squabbles, and sick of losing sleep at night.

Don't be shocked this weekend when ScavDog is introduced as the Prez of the BRS.

I'll still be an active member, I'll continue to handle the membership stuff (sending out cards etc), I'll moderate the boards here as long as the Officers & BOD will have me, and I'll be at the meetings. Just taking a less visible role.

Thanks,
Moe

Moe thanks for all you have done, I am sure some of us do not even know the half of it.

moe,
hats off to all you've done to create an awareness of the hobby and environment that has brought exceptional people together.
its a shame to see the troubles of the BRS drive your decision.

Best of luck to Joe.

Moe, you know how I feel. The club has come a long, long, way in your hands.

As per the bylaws in the next few days there will be anouncements regarding elections. Stay tuned. Read the bylaws while you are waiting, and get your stump speeches ready.

- Greg Hiller (member board of directors, BRS)

Greg Hiller said:
Moe, you know how I feel. The club has come a long, long, way in your hands.

As per the bylaws in the next few days there will be anouncements regarding elections. Stay tuned. Read the bylaws while you are waiting, and get your stump speeches ready.

- Greg Hiller (member board of directors, BRS)

Also, if you're interested, the financials for 2003 were just posted (thanks Jim & Joe Fitz). Give them a read if you want to know where your money goes.

Moe, I haven't been a member long, but I'm sad to see you go. I hate to hear things like squabbles, complaints and headaches drive a good leader away. But I can certainly understand. You've built a great organization here. Good luck to Joe in keeping going. I look forward to working with him in the future.

Daire

I think Moe shouldn't be buying any beers this weekend as long as there is a BRS member nearby
1062.gif

Moe, your one of the reasons I joined the BRS. You made alot of friends and did a great job as prez. have fun this weekend and see you there.

Thanks for everything Moe.

As the club grows the headaches increase, thanks for all you've put up with.
Like I said the other day, Your always welcome to free frags from my tanks anytime (I live 10 min down the street from you).

jk

Thanks Moe for making this Reef Club the best around. I can remember over a year ago i asked a question on R.C. and you where the first one to give me an answer.

Moe is the man!

We've been through a lot with the club. From the early days at Gregs house to the road trips and now hosting MACNA XVI. This club has undoubtedly affected our lives to a great extent. It's been amazing to see something blossom from a handful of people to the org that it is today. Through the good and the bad Moe has captained this ship for 3 years.

There will be great things in the future. The BRS is here to stay. Moe won't be straying too far (Right buddy? :D).

Here's to you my friend!

Best in life and beers,
Joe

A huge thank you, Moe. You have done an incredible amount for this club (in addition to helping me move my new tank) :) Happy retirement!

Sherry

Back