moving to salem,ma

My wife is from Salem, and here family still lives there. Good luck getting in and out of town until Nov 1. They dont call them the Witches for nothing. Welcome

sometimes i was day dreaming about moving to Florida just because how easy it is to get saltwater stuff. Lots of online sellers are from there and even though i've never been there, i'm sure LFS are all over the place. Well, the harder for you to get it, the more you'll appreciate it ;) My relation to Salem: Salem State College junior xD

dcforester1, Gina McReeferson - thanks :)

125tank- yap in my street (bird road/40th street) i can visit 4 LFS in less than 2 miles.

but theres no LFS far enough for a reefer, tomorrow ill be at skiptons in boston :D

coralcor- thanks for looking in my old tread. yes i used the old rocks, i cooked them first for a few days, then cycled the tank. here is my new aquascape.

IMG_4880.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_4883.jpg

Hi Jun!

Welcome to the area!

I have a tank in Beverly (about 10 min away) and a nano in Middleton (about 20 min away). I feel so badly that you lost your corals. If you're interested, I have some corals I could give you to get you started again - nothing super special: Efflatounaria mounted, Light Green Tree mounted, Pink Encrusting Gorgonia, Elkhorn unmounted, Orange Monti Cap unmounted, maybe Blue/Teal Stag unmounted. PM me if you're interested.

Also, as far as LFS go, Salem, NH has 3 stores within a few minutes drive of each other: Seaworld, Jay's Aquatics and Aqua Addicts. It's worth the drive. You should also come to one of our meetings to meet people. You can buy corals from your fellow reefers there too.

Ultramarine- thank you, it is very nice of you to help a fellow reefer :) i will pm you maybe after a month or two.

about the info on LFS on NH, that would definitelly be worth the drive.

Im planning to go to BRASS if i can schudule my day-off that weekend and if i can buy a ticket.

125tank- thanks!
that the end result of one sleepless night :eek:

Back