My first fish who did the jump

B.rian

i would rather be diving
so my carpenter's wrasse jumped during the feeding session this evening. i have never had one do this before. i was playing my new 360 and i hear flippity flop floppity flip and i am like oh please no. i look behind the tank to see the little guy. i imagine that he was on the floor for probably 20 seconds maybe. he was covered in dirt and cat hair so i ran some faucet water over him and tossed him back in. he is now breathing somewhat normally and in hiding. do you think he will be alright. the jumpers i have are him and two firefish in this tank. i have attempted to plexiglass all areas that are easily escapable. there are places such as where the skimmer is where i can't get all of the open space, but i think it is covered well enough. should i be worried about these small areas? they are probably about an inch wide and two inches long. i am sure he could fit through if he could find it.
also on a side note, what does everyone feed their firefish? anything dried in a can? i am working on trying to get them to start feeding?
anyways, i am keeping my fingers crossed.

when I had mine they would eat whatever I feed
Duds

Back