FS QT Fish Update

Bump because I forgot to add the Diamond Sleeper Goby yesterday.

BTW, planning my next QT batch. Anyone interested if I get some Atlantic Longnose Butterflies and Sargassum Triggerfish QT'd up? Both are reef safe

Bump because I forgot to add the Diamond Sleeper Goby yesterday.

BTW, planning my next QT batch. Anyone interested if I get some Atlantic Longnose Butterflies and Sargassum Triggerfish QT'd up? Both are reef safe
I would be interested in a flameback angel if price was reasonable and you could locate one.

May be able to get a Sea of Cortez one on this shipment. If not, I am planning a Kenya import for the next batch after that. Flameback would be easy to get on a Kenya shipment. Kenya flameback would be a little less cost too

May be able to get a Sea of Cortez one on this shipment. If not, I am planning a Kenya import for the next batch after that. Flameback would be easy to get on a Kenya shipment. Kenya flameback would be a little less cost too
LMK in no rush I’m a patient reefer :)

Sounds good. I am going to try to bring a few in either way. We have not had them available in a long time and I have had a few people asking for them

Just talked to the diver. Flamebacks have been hard to come by there, so it looks like we will have to wait for the Kenya batch. However, if I can get one sooner for you I will

Also, not much interest here in this group on the butterflyfish and triggers, but I will also be getting some Blue Reef Chromis ( C. cyaneus) and Sunshine Chromis ( C. insolatus) with that order. My typical QT process does not include formalin, but I will be making an exception in this case due to the Chromis. If interested in these, please let me know so I can plan TTM tank space for them. Projected QT'd price is $59.00 each on the Blue and $49.00 on the Sunshine, but subject to change based on the cost at the time of the order. They can also be purchased non QT for about half of that price for anyone that may want that instead

Haha! Sounds like you guys would be more interested in a Kenya order than my Caribbean plans. I may pick up a few things from a wholesaler as well with the next batch and will pick up up a threadfin too if they look good

Back