My JBJ Nanocube 28 HQI

jackd625

Non-member
Heyall, I recently downsized from the 55 gallon I had running to this tank... I was too nervous about having that much water and weight in a third floor apt.

All pictures taken with Iphone, it's all I have lol... Hopefully you all can see them

FTS

Side

Kryptonite Candy Cane

I can't see the pictures when I look at the thread... Anyone know what I may have done wrong? Can everyone else see them? Seems like smartfish was able to...

OK, So it looks like I have it figured out now... These pictures are all from last week...

Made some changes and will try to get more pictures soon.

Here's what I've done since last posting...

-Cut out the notches on the back of the hood for adding cords
-Added a Koralia 1
-Added some chaeto to the middle chamber and put a temp light behind the tank for it until I figure I get something better
-Added an ATO, need to get it a little bit more organized
-Added a Phoenix 14K bulb, no idea how old the one that was in there was...
-Replaced the screws with new stainless ones on the lights splash guard, to replace the rusting ones...

FTS 8/8/11
img0752o.jpg

Chaeto
img0764jx.jpg

Old Bulb (bought the tank used, no idea how old bulb was)
img0733ij.jpg

ATO (tsunami at1, pumped to tank by a maxi-jet 400?? could be a 600!) Second picture thing with the white top it the sensor
img0767fi.jpg

img0768fh.jpg

Re-aquascaped yesterday... Had to wait until today to put up pictures. I'm definitely liking it a lot more than it was before, although the rocks don't make it as close to the surface

Here they are!

Right after finishing:
img0787zm.jpg

FTS:
img0800a.jpg

Side:
img0801co.jpg

Haven't updated this in almost a year...

After the disaster with the 40 breeder, I'm sticking with this tank until I buy a house an have a basement to do what I want with haha...

The tank was neglected big time for about 2 months when I was working on the 40breeder. I dropped the hammer coral under some rocks and didn't see it that while time, so I figured it was a loss. When I redid my aquacape I found it and it is recovering now.

Here's what matters though. Pictures:

FTS:

62e51dfd-0df9-7ad8.jpg

62e51dfd-0e07-de50.jpg

Some corals:
62e51dfd-0e42-e749.jpg

62e51dfd-0e58-2e7d.jpg

62e51dfd-0e84-e31a.jpg

Back