My new basement utility sink...

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
Finally got a utility sink installed in the basement. Should make pump cleaning nice and easy... The beige outlet with the white cover will need to be changed as that will drive my OCD crazy...

FB_IMG_1614289342990.jpg

I installed one and it’s been a great addition. However the landlord has his drain to high for me to empty it out when I use it. So I’ve been using a pump to get it out every time is use it and it’s annoying lol. So if anyone has a good idea to alleviate my pain I’d greatly appreciate it. Pm me plz as I don’t want to blow up someone else’s post.

Attachments

• 551CBF05-9B46-479C-A8E2-2124E044C34B.jpeg
    551CBF05-9B46-479C-A8E2-2124E044C34B.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 210
I installed one and it’s been a great addition. However the landlord has his drain to high for me to empty it out when I use it. So I’ve been using a pump to get it out every time is use it and it’s annoying lol. So if anyone has a good idea to alleviate my pain I’d greatly appreciate it. Pm me plz as I don’t want to blow up someone else’s post.
Lol take a closer look at the sink in the OP

This link is for you

Lol take a closer look at the sink in the OP

This link is for you

Excellent thank you chief. That’ll work. I did the plumbing already so I’ll just have to adjust it to the pump and boom I’m in business. @Cpage101 thank you chief.

Although this is a funny post because most of us have common sense, with today's society and culture I'm sure there are a few that think this is real and an acceptable image.

hmmmm, I took it as serious, which is either a commentary on how in our daily lives we are inundated with so many profoundly stupid ideas that all seem to get treated as being worthy of consideration. Just like when someone said there was a group of atheists who were demanding the letter t be banned in all public spaces as being a religious symbol....and it was hard to tell if the announcer was serious or not....!!Come to find out, he was trying to make the same point of how in todays world the absurd passes for being woke...or...... I'm just plain stupid.....!!!

Finally got a utility sink installed in the basement. Should make pump cleaning nice and easy... The beige outlet with the white cover will need to be changed as that will drive my OCD crazy...

View attachment 157847
It makes cleaning power heads and pumps so easy! Also can plug in a heat gun to dry them faster. Are those 110v outlets? Do you consider 220v or higher to increase efficiency? Killing two birds, literally, with one outlet is the the future.

This is a joke and figured it would be funny to post here... @officeaquachuck when I saw it on FaceBook I took it as real for the first few seconds and was tricked by it as well by no means try this ever!!!

Back