New but Old

It's About time you are a tuff one to find. Lost your number.

PM me your number I want to Chat a bit.

Fam's good Thanks
See Ya

Wow Moe, thats a blast from the past. I log on for the first time in a while and there I am in a pic.

If I remember correctly, there was a drum kit near the tank downstairs and a few reefers couldn't resist a brief solo. hehe I think Mike Roby smashed his head on a beam too. Ouch. Odd the stuff you remember.

Joe

Wow Moe, thats a blast from the past. I log on for the first time in a while and there I am in a pic.

If I remember correctly, there was a drum kit near the tank downstairs and a few reefers couldn't resist a brief solo. hehe I think Mike Roby smashed his head on a beam too. Ouch. Odd the stuff you remember.

Joe

LOL
Yea their was a drum set down their. I can't believe you remember that.
I do remember Mike trying to take out that beam with his head too LOL.
Hey what happened to Mike? Is he still around?

Joe
One of the few pics of you and Chuck. :p
That's Aquarium Nut that's talking to you guys in the first pic, and Reefsmurf in the second shot of you and Chuck. Both of those guys are still around.

I have a pic of me on the teeny tiny drum set. Funny stuff.

Last edited:
Back