kristync

Non-member
Hey Everyone!
I've been to a few meetings with my husband Higor (higorc). I myself am new to the hobby but have gained a lot of knowledge from Higor and from the meetings. My plan for my first tank is a Bio-Cube with seahorses, starfish, pipefish, and pink/purple/blue corals (basically a really girly tank :D). No SPS to start.. I know how difficult they are to manage! My tank more than likely will be plumbed into our main tank (120 gallon mixed reef) so I won't have to worry about water chemistry too much at first. I hope to have it up and running by this summer.
I look forward to seeing a lot of you again at the next meeting & future meetings to come, and to gain more knowledge through this Forum!

Thanks!

Kristyn Cruz :.

Welcome aboard, at least you don't have to go far if you decide to put a couple of SPS in, you can just grab a frag from Higor lol

Welcome Aboard! Thank you for stepping up and helping out the last meeting as well.

Hey Everyone!
I've been to a few meetings with my husband Higor (higorc). I myself am new to the hobby but have gained a lot of knowledge from Higor and from the meetings. My plan for my first tank is a Bio-Cube with seahorses, starfish, pipefish, and pink/purple/blue corals (basically a really girly tank :D). No SPS to start.. I know how difficult they are to manage! My tank more than likely will be plumbed into our main tank (120 gallon mixed reef) so I won't have to worry about water chemistry too much at first. I hope to have it up and running by this summer.
I look forward to seeing a lot of you again at the next meeting & future meetings to come, and to gain more knowledge through this Forum!

Thanks!

Kristyn Cruz :.

Sure ok, I will save a 10G section in our main tank for your Horseys :p

Welcome!

Kathleen and I have always wanted to do a second, sea horse tank. Let us know how it goes.

Back