New Pumps from Jebao

lex_lutha111384

Non-member
Have you guys seen these yet? They look amazing. The RW-8, RW-15, and the RW-20. Im pretty sure they are available already.

I just switched my wp 40 to two rw 8's in my 90. Much quieter and wider flow. So much smaller than my wp 40. I am liking these a lot so far.

Im upgrading to a 90 in a few months, im debating on what to go with. It sounds like 2 Rw-8's might be the way to go huh?

Im upgrading to a 90 in a few months, im debating on what to go with. It sounds like 2 Rw-8's might be the way to go huh?

Depends on what your going to do. I have an sps/Lps system. I am running the 8's on 80% right now. I am very happy with them but if and when one burns out I would prob upgrade one of them or both to the 15's. I would rather be able to have way to much flow and scale them back then not have enough. Plus as the pumps get used they naturally will slow down because of algae growth on them. Don't get me wrong the 8's are perfect for my tank. I'm just the type of person that wants the capacity to do something just in case.

Back