New saltwater fish store

gonorth16

Non-member
I heard there's a new saltwater only store going in on rte28 in salem,nh. called Ocean's in Glass. Anyone hear anything??

Completed a Google search, found nothing. Be great to have, but can Salem support another Marine LFS. Maybe its going in where Seaworld was located. I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Completed a Google search, found nothing. Be great to have, but can Salem support another Marine LFS. Maybe its going in where Seaworld was located. I will keep my eyes and ears open.

Yeah, did the same and found nothing. Just confirming your findings. I do want to say that I thought I heard something in passing on Sunday when I was in Jays.

From what I hear there will actually be 2 new stores in that area...one mentioned above and another all aquatics store. Between Jays and AA I already thought that it would be tough to survive in that market...now 2 more. We will see how long they can all hang on. Many stores come and go in this indusrty (over 10 that I have seen in the last 10 years) It is a tough business to survive in (trust me I know) even without s ton of local competition, but that can make it so much harder. The plus side is, with several stores it may make some people more willing to travel.

oceans in glass is suppose to be a saltwater service company.....well thats what i knew from before.....he has a van that goes aound and set-up and maintane tanks for clients......it might just be his office to get more clients or it might be a fish store, who knows, were just gonna have to find out......

oceans in glass is suppose to be a saltwater service company.....well thats what i knew from before.....he has a van that goes aound and set-up and maintane tanks for clients......it might just be his office to get more clients or it might be a fish store, who knows, were just gonna have to find out......

do you remember John( from saltwater @ seaworld) he owns oceans in glass. I hear he will be partners with someone. The store will be across from the Ski Haus on rte28 in salem.nh.
From what I hear it will be saltwater fish, corals and maintenenance..

Other than aqua addicts are there any other saltwater stores around. New to the hobby and looking for as many places as possible. Im in Hudson but Im hoping to find someplace closer to me....nashua area

Pets plus Londonderry
Jay's Salem
Aqua Addics Salem
oceans in glass Soon to be Salem(seen the sign today)
Zoo creatures Plaistow

From what I hear there will actually be 2 new stores in that area...one mentioned above and another all aquatics store. Between Jays and AA I already thought that it would be tough to survive in that market...now 2 more. We will see how long they can all hang on. Many stores come and go in this indusrty (over 10 that I have seen in the last 10 years) It is a tough business to survive in (trust me I know) even without s ton of local competition, but that can make it so much harder. The plus side is, with several stores it may make some people more willing to travel.

More stores could bring more awareness of/involvement in the hobby. So although the business could be more spread out, it could have the affect of increasing it also. Just a different perspective.

Not really just that area though.Look at our zone nothing!Don't really have much choice. They might be better together,worth a road trip for most to visit more than one store.

Stopped in today, the place is nice. John owns it and Steve( from jays) works there. Just opened so not much livestock but I'm sure that will change quick.

The store just opened, its got some supplies but not much as of yet, a few fish, and 6 or so coral tanks. Was in there yesterday, looks like he is still cycling etc, this is their first weekend open

Other than aqua addicts are there any other saltwater stores around. New to the hobby and looking for as many places as possible. Im in Hudson but Im hoping to find someplace closer to me....nashua area

Theres another store opening in amherst nh down by walmart. its Aquatic Creations

Back