Reef Deal Saltwater fish store for sale in Walpole ($8000)

If I had the cash, lived in the area, was out of work, and had the knowledge .. then I'd be all for it! IF. LOL But, sounds like a GREAT deal for an enterprising individual wanting to get into the business. Just wonder if there are any strings attached that aren't mentioned up front ;P

Those Angels Fish are call Genicanthus Personatus and are extremely rare and very hard to breed only one person has been successful at that but I could be wrong. The name of the person is Dr. Bruce Carlson from the MOFIB organization or group don't know exactly what they are. Oh and I also forgot to mention that they are extremely expensive there is a pair of those in a store in Japan call the Blue Harbor and the asking price is $30,000. I think the picture on this guy website was copy and paste. I hope i was able to help you

I really want to buy this, but i was was told by a wise man to keep this a hobby. So I think I am going to just keep it a hobby for now.

The store is in a poor location. He's had it less than a year and is taking a beating on it. He'd originally asked for $50,000 for it but looks like there's been no takers so he dropped the price.

I don't think the location is bad

Take a look at Jay's or Krystal Clear or Tropic Isle

In this business I think you may be better off paying less rent and spending more on sponsorship and advertising. People are willing to travel for a good store. I know that I am.

I went to uncle neds for freshie stuff today and he was talking about the place. Said he's been referring people there as he's heard good things. It just opened back in Jan-feb
kind of a bummer the people are selling so quickly.

The place sold to a guy from Lynn. He's opening a store there and might keep the same name. He's taking all the equipment from Walpole and moving it to his place. Owell

Back