New to Boston Reefers..

Tracey

Non-member
Hi,
I am still fairly new to this hobby.
I currently have a 54 gallon bow front corner tank..I have a black and white clown, a orange and white clown a yellow tang and a randal goby with his pistol shrimp...I have a rose anemone, lots of mushrooms, zoos, cup coral, yellow sun polyp, and a couple of other corals that I don't know their names, I can describe or post pic's if needed...
I have lots and lots of questions and I think this is the place to ask them and get good answers...
Thanks in advance for all the help and guidence I know I will get here..
Tracey

I just posted 2 questions..one about small white anemones in the tank and the ugliest worm like creature I have ever saw in my life...

I have purchased my whole set up and all corals, and fish from the Aquarium Gallery, they have helped me out a lot in the past I hope tthey can continue to help me,there is a lot of new facesm in there and I feel as though I am not getting the same service I have had in the past, and It is upseting considering the amount of money I have spent in the store..If I continue to not have a good experinces with them can any recomend another place?

Welcome to BRS

Lets see some pics of your tank....the people of this forum are photo addicts:D

Thank you Tracy for the questions here on the BRS you will find all the answers you may need here. I am the store manager here at AG, and was wondering if you could contact me after the store opens today. After speaking with the other people here at the store they are unaware you have called with any issues, or stopped by with a problem.
So, if I missed something please feel free to call me because our customers do come first.

As for other local stores in the area Jay at Jay's aquatics is a great guy, and so is Joe at Aqua Addicts as I am sure people will chime in with the same recomendations in the posts that will follow.

I am sorry once again if there is something I might have missed or our staff has over looked.

Regards,

Myk

Last edited:
Myk,
I have replied to your other email..looking forward to speaking with you regarding the whole light issue... please let me know when you will be in the store so I can stop by..my hours are kinda of crazy..hoping to get there today after work..I was not saying negative things about the store, just upset with the light issue and the run around for the past couple of months regarding it.... I have purchased everything from the AG, as I stated in the other email to you, the reason for me sticking to one location is so that the staff knows me, knows my tank, and can help me when needed...like I have told you before, I have lots and lots of questions, and without the help I have gotten in the past from the AG, I am not sure what my tank would like like today...

thanks

As for other local stores in the area Jay at Jay's aquatics is a great guy, and so is Joe at Aqua Addicts as I am sure people will chime in with the same recomendations in the posts that will follow.

A third store in Salem, NH is Sea World Pet Center. They have a large saltwater section, with lots of fish, usually, and a few corals. They're all quite close together and worth a look.

myke I just wanted to say thank you for taking care of the issue with my light and taking the time to answer my questions...I believe the Eunice wrom ate the antenna's off my cleaner shrimp..I have the trap set so I hope it works..except so far a shrimp has gone in to eat and then my goby...I don't want them to get trapped in there...
Any luck on identifying the white anemone on my rock?
Thanks again, I really appreciated it!

I have been soo busy..I will do it tonight when I get home from work...I will have them posted by 10 pm...
:)

LOL, well put IffersTankSlave, thats the funniest welcome I have read. The funniest part is its quiet true :D

haha, I second that!

brsanime.gif

I tried to post pics but I am having a hard time when I try to attach the file it says it exceeds the size..I have no idea how to resize...anyone know how..I feel pretty stupid..:)

Welcome.

Here is a thread for ya'.

You can also link pics from a photo hosting site like photobucket and not have to worry about resizing.

Back