New to the club

Another FTS

Attachments

• Tank Full 2.jpg
    Tank Full 2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 168
Looks great, I like that last shot of your aquascape....so, are you ready to get that damsel out yet or is she behaving? :D It's funny that your clown is hosting xenia:), do you plan on getting an anemone?

and here is my new skimmer, churning out some nasty crap

Attachments

• -sump.jpg
    -sump.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 182
Looks great, I like that last shot of your aquascape....so, are you ready to get that damsel out yet or is she behaving? :D It's funny that your clown is hosting xenia:), do you plan on getting an anemone?

Since I got the damsel in the new tank, he has actually been good. The Cardinal, CB and clown were hiding alot. Since I put my damsel in, they have all been hanging out together in the front. One big happy family!

Now I am ready for corals. Yea, I think we are gonna get a BTA. we successfully had one under our PC before. he lasted a while but died last year. i think we will eventually get another.

looking good..i gotta get some shots up of my tank...doesn't look like you have much in there for bio load...how the hell are you pulling all of that gunk out of your tank, my skimmer pulls green tea looking water

Since I got the damsel in the new tank, he has actually been good. The Cardinal, CB and clown were hiding alot. Since I put my damsel in, they have all been hanging out together in the front. One big happy family!

Now I am ready for corals. Yea, I think we are gonna get a BTA. we successfully had one under our PC before. he lasted a while but died last year. i think we will eventually get another.

Looking good.
Sounds like you're ready for another BTA and some corals for sure.
Blue blue damsel is like that also.She flip sand up with her tail and all the fish will feed on whatever gets tossed up.That's my only issue with this fish,it sometimes makes a mess.:rolleyes:

Back