New to the hobby? Get help in a chat session

Not so lonely right now. :D The room is hopping.

It was very cool... Kinda hard to follow the conversation at at times. Lots of folks chatting...

For a first go, I'm thinking it was pretty good. Everyone needs to pic a color and stick with it.. ;)

Nice job done by all that had a hand putting it together. Looking forward to the next one. :cool:

I thought it was really cool but found the interface to be a bit slow. There was a slight delay between when you hit the keys and when the text appeared. It wasn't much, maybe a fraction of a second, but it would accumulate. No one else said they had that problem, but I can't imagine it was my connection (cable modem).

I noticed the slight delay also.

Is this going to be done again?

Also I don't know about anyone else but when I am up at 3 am looking at my tank and want to talk to someone reef geekiness, putting around the boards doesn't cut it....

Matt

Why dont we get a Ventrillo or Teamspeak server to have so that people can log in and talk at anytime? Id pitch in a few bucks a month for it anyone else?

yes, we can do this again.
how about next friday night at nine pm? that'd be the 15th of august 2008.

Sounds good, Moe! Just make sure people who are going on the bus trip log off early enough to get a good nights sleep. ;)

The chat room is always open all day and night for all to use.
Just register (your BRS name) at the login screen and you are set.
I will be there tonight if anyone would like to have questions answered.
Not that I can answer every question but I will at least try.

Jennifer and I just chatted for a while in there, and alphaOr joined us for a bit, it was a blast, I love it! You guys should check it out! Jenn is hanging out there for a while today, poor girl is laid up with her foot, go say hello!:D

OK I finally figured this thing out so as long as I can have it running in the bakground of BRS
I am good for questions from app 630am -930 am and varying times during the day then again from 700pm till app 10 pm

Back