Newb from Arlington and the story

Welcome. Just a consideration if you plan to have corals at all this usually ends up in a lot of corals. Lighting a hex 44 could be difficult if you try to grow much more then zoa. Just a consideration. A few times a year pet co or pet smart can't remember sells tanks at $1 a gallon. A 40 breeder is a great tank and can be drilled for a sump. You can get one for $40 and lighting it to keep corals would be a little easier. Good luck with the set up.

Welcome. Just a consideration if you plan to have corals at all this usually ends up in a lot of corals. Lighting a hex 44 could be difficult if you try to grow much more then zoa. Just a consideration. A few times a year pet co or pet smart can't remember sells tanks at $1 a gallon. A 40 breeder is a great tank and can be drilled for a sump. You can get one for $40 and lighting it to keep corals would be a little easier. Good luck with the set up.

Yea I learned about that challenge later on, I am going to try and make a "Shelf" Near the top so I can grow some Zoa's I dont know if I will get more into it...(I say that now) I have seen some beautiful Corner hex's before so we shall see

Welcome to the Club! We are in Newton, not as close as some Others, but still around! Look forward to seeing you at some of the upcoming meetings! Be sure to check out the evolving calendar! I love your clowns too, would love to see them try to host that PVC pipe, and when they do, be sure to enter it into this months Photo contest! :)

We have that SAME corner tank, but its currently our planted Fresh water tank!!

Welcome to the Club! We are in Newton, not as close as some Others, but still around! Look forward to seeing you at some of the upcoming meetings! Be sure to check out the evolving calendar! I love your clowns too, would love to see them try to host that PVC pipe, and when they do, be sure to enter it into this months Photo contest! :)

We have that SAME corner tank, but its currently our planted Fresh water tank!!

Haha, yea that will be there home till I have my DT flawless! My clownfish will def try to hose the piping, They were hosting a fake set up in my old tank. Basically anything they can claim they do. Then they get mean also. They used to be friendly and come up to my hand, the min they started to host in my last tank it was all out war.

GET SOME PICTURES FOR SURE THEN!

Yeah our black female Picasso is a super "B". She bites and draws blood. She gets very upset when Jordan is working in the tank and moving things around. They become so territorial.

Teaser Photo, haha I wasn't lying about them hosting anything

IMG_2358.jpg

look at the far end the little orange dots....they wont leave there pipes when I got home from work today

I should add to that picture its a not obvious teaser photo. Ill put the good ones in the contest

Back