Newb

William

Non-member
My name is William and I currently live in Milford, MA. I've always been enamored with fish and corals and I thought that caring for a little piece of the Ocean at my home with my family would be fun. I Just bought my first saltwater tank about 6 weeks ago, an IM Fusion 40. I have been reading like crazy for the last couple of months trying to absorb the vast amount of knowledge about this hobby but in all honesty, I feel a bit overwhelmed at times. Looking forward to meeting some more local hobbyist and bouncing questions and crazy ideas off those with some real world experience!

Welcome to the club. There will be a meeting coming next Saturday. You can check out the top of page for that. I'm located right in Uxbridge anytime you need help or even questions feel free to ask.

Welcome aboard! You're in the right place to ask questions, so ask away...

As Rone stated you will find upcoming meeting information in the banner above on the forum header page. You will also find future meeting information underneath reef talk on a sticky.

Good luck with your tank and hope to see you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome. I won't be able to make this meeting as I have Mr. Mom duties on Saturday but will keep my eyes open for the next one. Good to see some locals, can't wait to make your acquaintances and see some awesome tanks.

Your welcome to stop over at my place to get some ideas or what not. I'm right down by Mendon line.

Back