Reef Deal Not Mine, from CL: Ultimate DIY 6' Reef Lighting Setup,Uri,Icecap,Ushio,Reefoptix

ohsweetmadness

Non-member
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/for/231063085.html

Ultimate DIY 6' Reef Lighting Setup,Uri,Icecap,Ushio,Reefoptix

Reply to: sale-231063085@craigslist.org
Date: 2006-11-06, 4:50PM EST

I was going to build what I felt was the ultimate canopy for my 210 gallon reef system. I sold the house two weeks after getting everything and had to sell the tank to move. This will work on ANY tank 6' in length, ie. 125,180,210 etc. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING is brand new. Never plugged in.
2 URI 6' Flourescent bulbs in shipping box. One is Actinic, the other is Super Actinic. Mounting hardware and plastic bulb supports along with waterproof end caps. 2 Ice Cap Fans. 1 Ice Cap 660 dimmable ballast with wiring harness. 3 Reef Optix III Metal Halide Pendants with UV Glass. 3 Ushio 250 watt, 10K DE bulbs, 3 Ice Cap 250 watt Metal Halide Ballasts along with male and female quick connect cords. If you would like, I have 3 sheets of South American Hardwood Plywood and some pictures of a really nice canopy design. I have over $1400 into all of this. If you can build it, buy this. $950.00That is a steal!!!!

Back