November 5th Meeting with Dong Zou (dz6t) - Dosing your Reef

jamesdong009

Anthony
:) Boston Reefers Meetings are open to all Paid, non-paid and prospective members (family friendly environment) :)

The next meeting of the Boston Reefers' Society will be on: Saturday, November 5th, 2016 noon to 4:00pm

The location is: Taunton VFW. 82 Ingell St. Taunton, MA 02780

Dong Zou - Dosing your Reef

Dong will be reviewing popular supplements, if they work, how they work, and how to do it in an affordable way.

He will also be covering:

The big three, Ca, Mg, and Alk.
Vitamins
Amino Acids
Fish oil (fatty acids)
Carbon dosing
Calcium reactor vs. Dosing

Meeting schedule:

**All topics and times subject to change at any time**

Meeting schedule: Noon - 4pm
12:00-12:30 Meet & Greet /Membership Registration/Group Buy Pick-up/Official BRS Contestant Winners Anounced
12:30-1:00 Q&A if interest (Psst! Old school reefers, civic duty calls!)
1:00-2:30 Speaker presentation
2:30-3:00 Food, raffle
3:00-4:00 on Fragswap mayhem/socializing/meeting cleanup

There will be many great raffle prizes offered up to support the club by our sponsors and members. Items will be posted as we get closer to the meeting date.

**AS USUAL, THERE WILL BE A KIDS ACTIVITY TABLE**

Might want to update the website with this meeting

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I will be attending, I will be doing $10 grap bags, with some acans, krpy cc, zoos , meteor showed.... sps... tons of stuff

I will start a thread...... look forward to seeing everyone!

Im' planning on coming. Grabs are awesome I got a nice green hammer which has tripled since I got it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

2556599a83c8a5b688233dd7bd0142d0.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Not sure if i'll be there for frag swaps or raffles, but I should really go just to see everyone and listen to Dong present! I'll see what the wife has planned. Haven't seen many of you in very long.

Back